Platform Infrastructure Architect
***We are unable to sponsor as this is a permanent full time role***
· Work closely with internal teams and third party vendors to plan, design and execute IT projects to support application strategies.
· Proceeds from concept, to design, to leading the implementation of complex projects.
· Provide expert consultation for strategic tech and system decisions in order to best facilitate ongoing projects.
· Establish and maintain enterprise level architecture through all phases of the platform buildouts.
· Setting strategic direction and roadmaps for current and future server/systems projects.
· Ability to articulate advanced technical and non-technical concepts to multiple levels of the organization.
· Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent work experience.
· 10+ years experience in IT with at least 6 years related to high level server and platform infrastructure design.
· Solid experience with containerization solutions and orchestration platforms, both on-prem and cloud based.
· Solid experience with Azure, Kubernetes, Docker, etc.
· Expertise in virtualization architecture using technologies (VMWare ESX, Red Hat, Hyper-V, etc.)
· Knowledge of multiple hardware platforms (Netapp, Nutanix, Cisco UCS, Nimble, etc.).
· Solid experience with templating and automation scripting (Puppet, Ansible, PowerShell, etc.).
· Solid understanding of Windows Server technologies, Active Directory and Group Policy.
· Professional experience working with Azure PaaS and IaaS.
· Any relevant certifications are a plus.
If this is an opportunity that you’re interested in please email your resume to:
To view other job opportunities please visit our website at Requesttechnology.com
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com