Posted Date 1 week ago(5/1/2018 1:14 PM)
Job ID 23158
# Positions 1
Position Type Full Time
Be Here. Be Great. Working for a leader in the insurance industry means opportunity for you. Great American Insurance Group, a member of American Financial Group, is a Fortune 500 company consistently recognized as a top place to work. We combine a ‘small company’ culture where your ideas will be heard with ‘big company’ expertise to help you succeed. With over 30 specialty property and casualty operations and a variety of financial services, there are always opportunities here to learn and grow.
Our Annuity IT team is looking to add a Senior Pega Developer to the team.
* Assists in the formulation and definition of system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to develop or modify moderately complex information systems.
* Designs, codes, tests, debugs documents and maintains application programs.
* Contributes to the development of project plans and timelines.
* Provides estimates for planned work.
* Establish an open relationship with customers, teammates, and other members of the IT organization.
* Complete assigned tasks as directed in a timely manner using approved coding practices and standards.
* Unit test code for proper functionality.
* Follow the established standards, patterns, and processes.
* Participate in team planning activities.
* Certified Senior System Architect in Pega 7.
* In-depth understanding of Pega, with 3+ years of experience using Pega.
* Hands on experience in Pega 7 development and development of services in support of Pega.
* Experience in various rules and features like User Interface, Flow Actions, Agents, SLA, Correspondence, Single-Sign-On, PRPC Security, Reports, Connectors, REST and SOAP Service.
* Experienced in full PRPC implementation cycle including enterprise Class Structure design/Rulesets design.
* Familiarity with omni-channel deployment using chat, social, mobile and co-browse functionality.
* Performs code reviews and ensure compliance with Pega guardrails, coding, UI and architecture standards.
* Enforce best practices in Pega architecture/design/coding.
* Strong leadership, mentoring, coaching and motivational skill.
* Experienced in implementing technical solutions on BPM Platforms such as Pega 7.
* Design, develop and implement exceptional technical solutions.
* Manage technical implementation tasks to ensure work is delivered on time and on budget.
* Effectively troubleshoot technical issues as they arise.
* Mentor junior team members on on-going basis.
* Working experience with agile methodologies such as Scrum.
* Ability to perform in a challenging but collaborative work environment with individuals from across the organization.
* Integrates multiple concepts across job functions with a goal of overall benefit to the organization.
* Ability to communicate, develop and leverage strategic business relationships across the organization and externally.
* Self-motivated team player who excels in a collaborative environment.
* Strong analytical, problem solving, and communications skills.
* Experience in the insurance/annuity industry a plus.
* Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server (TFS)
* SQL Server, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
* C#.Net, *******, Web API, XML, WCF
* Web Services, HTML
* Automated build/deployments
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.