Senior Software Engineer
Location: NEW YORK, New York
Position Type:Direct Placement
Start Date: 09/25/2018
Senior Software Engineer – Web
New York, NY USA
About the job
– Build state of the art systems that have real revenue-generating impact.
– Working in a multi-disciplinary team here in London alongside colleagues throughout Europe to develop client code that can be used by many disparate properties.
– Be creative and experiment with new solutions but pragmatic and committed to code optimisation, maintainability, and quality that can scale to a large user base.
– Help define our development environment, and communicate the best development practices within the organisation (i.e. code reviews, testing, etc).
– Develop and implement distributed systems using best practices and tools. Document and communicate them.
– Work closely with other teams (Stakeholders, Product and UX) to drive product development.
– Leading discussions and contributing to technical architecture decisions
Who we are looking for
– Excellent experience in web development for both desktop and mobile platforms.
– You have experience in multiple development languages, and are interested in learning more.
– We’re looking for smart people who can work with the right tool for the job – right now we’re building micro services using React, Node.js, Webpack and Jest
– Experience with HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, RESTful APIs.
– Strong understanding of web performance, scalability, and implementation constraints. High comfort level working with multiple stakeholders from different parts of the organisation
– The cloud is your friend. Experience with AWS, Google Cloud, or any proprietary clouds
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.