This company provides greener back-up power generators to retail partners ranging from Wal-Mart to JPMorgan across the US. The software engineer in this position will be responsible for expanding the company’s monitoring software to make sure their generators function in the event of blackouts. This role is full-time and hybrid. Candidates need to come into their Alpharetta office twice a week, but there’s lots of flexibility on which days and hours they come in.
The software developer joining their team ideally has mid-level experience (3-4 years) in Python and Azure. Azure experience can be less than 3-4 years, but any experience in Azure and other cloud providers is a must. Software engineers will come to love the engaging work culture, green company mission, and good benefits.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, or related major required
- 3+ years software development experience in Python
- 2+ years’ experience with Azure
Desired Skills & Experience
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work alongside other developers
- Comfort working with cloud-based code
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Python
- 50% Azure
- 60% monitoring software updates and maintenance
- 30% software platform expansion
- 10% cloud migration
- Bonus eligible
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.