Careers Center | Software Engineer II
Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Log back in!
Software Engineer II
Job Locations US-WA-Bothell
Posted Date 6 hours ago(9/28/2018 7:46 PM)
Requisition ID 2018-3143
Category R & D
Company (Portal Searching) FUJIFILM SonoSite
Software Engineer II, Full Stack Web Developer – Bothell, WA
FUJIFILM, SonoSite, Inc . We are an innovative and high performance culture with tremendous opportunities. People who work here are given the unique opportunity to contribute to the advancement of healthcare throughout the world. Headquartered in Bothell, WA USA, FUJIFILM SonoSite is represented by a global distribution network in over 100 countries. Since its inception, FUJIFILM SonoSite’s lightweight, robust products have created and led the point-of-care ultrasound market. From sophisticated urban hospital emergency rooms to clinics in austere, remote villages, FUJIFILM SonoSite systems are used by over 21 medical specialties and provide clinicians around the world with a cost-effective tool for improving patient safety and workflow efficiency. FUJIFILM SonoSite holds a number of prestigious design awards and has in excess of 145 patents.
Essential Job Functions:
– Design, develop, verify, and deploy REST API back-end software applications.
– Build and maintain front-end web applications.
– Author detailed design, requirements, and test documents according to company processes in accordance with regulatory requirements.
– Develop client-side Windows embedded software applications including REST API integrations using C++/C# per documented coding standards and in compliance with medical industry regulatory body requirements.
– Design, document, and build comprehensive test suites for web applications.
– Design, deploy, and maintain infrastructure on public cloud resources.
– Oversee external security and penetration testing of cloud hosted web services.
Knowledge and Experience:
– BS/MS in Computer Science / Software Engineering from an accredited institution (or related fields).
– 3+ years’ experience developing back-end applications in Node.js and Express.
– 3+ years’ experience with Unix based Operating Systems and development tools (Linux, macOS).
– 3+ years’ experience with object oriented design, data structures, and algorithms.
– 2+ years’ experience using Angular 2+, React, Vue, or other front-end web UI libraries (Angular Preferred).
– 2+ years’ experience developing RESTful APIs using JSON.
– 2+ years’ experience designing relational databases for back-end web applications.
– 2+ years’ experience using relational databases such as MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, and writing SQL queries.
– 2+ years’ experience coding with the Python language.
– Significant experience using C++/C# for Windows software development using Visual Studio (Windows 10 preferred).
– Significant experience using Git for source code management.
– Significant experience with testing tools and frameworks such as Postman, Selenium, Protractor, Mocha, Jasmine, etc.
– Significant experience with ISO, FDA, or other regulated product development environments strongly desired.
– Demonstrated proficiency utilizing best practices for secure coding.
– Demonstrated proficiency with public cloud infrastructure design and deployment (AWS preferred).
– Familiarity using package managers such as npm, yarn, bower, etc.
Skills and Abilities:
– Self-motivated, able to work independently.
– Ability to communicate effectively both within other groups in Engineering and throughout the company.
– Excellent written and oral communication skills.
– Ability to lift 25 pounds, with or without accommodations.
FUJIFILM SonoSite, Inc. offers a fantastic compensation package, including benefits, and a 401k program. Visit us today to learn more about our exciting technologies and how you can make a difference. To apply and obtain further details regarding key responsibilities and experience requirements, check out our careers page at *************************
FUJIFILM SonoSite, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act, should you have a disability that requires assistance and / or reasonable accommodation with the job application process, please contact the Human Resources department via phone at ************, or via e-mail at ******************** . Additionally, the affirmative program/plan is available for review upon formal request by employees and applicants for employment in the Human Resources office during regular office hours.
for this job online
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.