Oasis Systems -Software Engineer II
Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Log back in!
Software Engineer II
Job Locations US-MD-Annapolis Junction
Posted Date 5 months ago(1/8/2018 2:30 PM)
Requisition Number 2017-5950
All candidates must have active TS/SCI clearance with Full Scope Poly. MAR (MD), LLC is unable to sponsor new clearances.
MAR Division of Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for a Software Engineer II
LOCATION: Annapolis Junction, MD
EDUCATION/ EXPERIENCE LEVEL:
– (14) years’ experience as a SWE
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or technical field
– (4) years of additional SWE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree
JOB STATUS: Full-Time
RESPONSIBILITIES: Functionally, the candidate will be responsible for:
The Software Engineer develops, maintains, and enhances complex and diverse software systems (e.g., processing-intensive analytics, novel algorithm development, manipulation of extremely large data sets, real-time systems, and business management information systems) based upon documented requirements. Work individually or as part of a team. Reviews and tests software components for adherence to the design requirements and documents test results. Resolve software problem reports. Utilizes software development and software design methodologies appropriate to the development environment. Provides specific input to the software components of system design to include hardware/software trade-offs, software reuse, use of Commercial Off-the-shelf (COTS)/Government Off-the-shelf (GOTS) in place of new development, and requirements analysis and synthesis from system level to individual software components
– Experience with Agile development processes (SCRUM)
– Experience with variety of software architectures (e.g., client/service, SOA, etc.)
– Evaluation of software packages (trade studies)
– Solid experience across software development life cycle
– Experience leading/mentoring developers/programmers
– Experience with the following tools: IBM Rational Clearquest, IBM Jazz
– Experience with cryptographic key management, key generation algorithms, PKI certificates, and certificate authorities
– Familiar with Commercial solutions for classified and customer mobility programs
MAR Division of Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of any legally protected characteristic including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or on the basis of physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to satisfactorily perform the job available.
for this job online
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.