Join a team of more than 32,000 team members, comprised of our home office and over 229 clubs and 7 distribution centers. We’re committed to delivering value and convenience to our Members, helping them save every day on everything they need for their family and home. BJ’s Wholesale Club offers a collaborative, team-oriented environment where all team members can learn, grow and excel.
The Senior Financial Systems Analyst will act as a liaison between IT and the business users (Finance) bridging the needs of the business with IT solutions. The primary responsibility is working as Finance Representative on IT road map projects. Duties will include analyzing the current process, assisting in specifications, recommending change to process, participation in test design and execution, and training on new systems.
The primary focus will be on POS Sales, Tax, Credit and Promotions integration into Financial Systems
- Formulate and evaluate potential solutions that meet business needs for the Finance division.
- Development of finance requirements and input on functional specifications for system projects and enhancements.
- Assist in the development, coordination and execution of integration and user acceptance testing.
- Development of end user communications, and training related to system implementations, enhancements, or changes in business processes.
- Provide input and participate in activities to effectively lead operational change management throughout the organization.
- Work with production support team to provide appropriate hand offs on new finance projects so they can support business users with first class customer service
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects at one time
- Can partner with the business to redesign and develop new business processes to aid in streamlining efforts
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Finance or Information Systems
- 5-7 years of project experience related to Finance
- Experience in SAP preferred and or other Financial Systems
- Experience with sales and/or promotions preferred.
- Strong accounting/finance knowledge combined with an understanding of financial systems/accounting processes to ensure delivery of accurate and timely results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.