Sr. Software Engineer
Req #: ******Location: Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD USJob Category:
EngineeringSecurity Clearance: TS/SCIClearance Status: Must Be Current
CACI is seeking a Senior Software Engineer located at Aberdeen Proving
Grounds, Maryland defines solutions to assure the tactical edge and
across the enterprise to defeat emerging cyber threats and advancing
capabilities of existing Army technology.
What You ll Get to Do:
* Performs as a fully experienced Software Developer in design,
development, coding, testing, and debugging new software or
providing complex enhancements to existing software.
* Works with technical staff to understand and to develop resolution
of software problems. Assists in the training of less experienced
software development staff .
* Versatile in utilizing multiple programming languages (i.e. C#,
C+, ******, java script, qt script, etc) to design, implement and
test software applications.
* Maintains a strong background in web development (i.e. utilizing
*******, etc) and effective database management (i.e. SQL, etc).
* Conducts extensive software testing developing test plans & test
case scenarios to maximize the efficiency of the code.
* Utilizes sound SW Configuration Management (CM) to capture & track
updates for an existing SW product and to maintain a data
repository of code functions & objects.
* Develops effective and defect free SW technical documentation for
each SW product while ensuring all SW applications are well
commented and documented.
* Develops innovative SW applications that improve & streamline
internal lab testing capabilities & processes extensively using
code reuse & agility principles.
* Leads a team in developing multiple SW applications from start to
finish while providing effective guidance to team members and
conducts effective program management.
* Maintains sufficient knowledge in the networking domain (i.e.
servers, routers, switches, etc) to effectively develop and work
w/ applications around these technologies.
You ll Bring These Qualifications:
* Active TS/SCI.
Experience in software assurance or secure software
Knowledge of the SW development processes and cycle.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Strong troubleshooting/debugging skills.
Performance tuning including tuning/optimizing SQL and PL/SQL
What We Can Offer You:
– We ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions
with the nation s highest priorities.
– For over 55 years, the principles of CACI s unique, character-based
culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Aberdeen Proving Ground-MD-BALTIMORE
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that
fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At
CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by
providing information solutions and services in support of national
security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,
Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide
dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity
Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.