GDIT has an exciting opportunity to support U.S. Army Europe as a Systems Administration – Active Directory Tier 1/2 Support PKI Management, SQL, and NetOps in Powidz Poland.
This is an Unaccompanied assignment
The System Administrator will be responsible for providing active directory organization unit (OU) administration as well as Tier 1 and 2 Helpdesk and Customer Support. The Systems Admin will also be tasked with the Scheduling and conducting of weekly, monthly or quarterly preventative maintenance checks and services (PMCS) as well as providing system administration in coordination with the service providers and system owners.
HOW THE SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR MAKES A DIFFERENCE:
- Install, manage, and configure systems to perform administration tasks necessary for NetOPS / user provisioning or support services
- Maintain compliance with applicable security requirements and ensuring all systems are compliant with relevant configuration management standards
- Prepare, manage, and maintain system accreditation package artifacts.
- Provide Trusted Agent and Enterprise Trusted Agent (TA and ETA) PKI Token Support
- Provide Commercial Mobile Devices (CMD) Support
- Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Secret Clearance with a Tier 5/SSBI Investigation
- A BS/BA is preferred plus relevant and related military/government experience performing systems administration support is desired
- 4+ years of experience as a Systems Administrator is required
- A current IAT II Certification is required at time of hire
- MCTS Server Administrator, MCSA, MCSE or equivalent industry certifications are required
- Ability to obtain TS/SCI as required
- IT project management is desired
#dpost #cjobs #cjpost #isdcj #GDITRecruiter #GDITARMY
Years of Experience
5 + years of related experience
* may vary based on technical training, certification(s), or degree
CompTIA – Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) – CompTIA – CompITIA
U.S. Citizenship Required
About Our Work
We are GDIT. A global technology and professional services company that delivers consulting, technology and mission services to every major agency across the U.S. government, defense and intelligence community. Our 30,000 experts extract the power of technology to create immediate value and deliver solutions at the edge of innovation. We operate across 30 countries worldwide, offering leading capabilities in digital modernization, AI/ML, Cloud, Cyber and application development. Together with our clients, we strive to create a safer, smarter world by harnessing the power of deep expertise and advanced technology.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.