Leidos Intelligence Group is seeking a Systems Engineer for a client program which designs, develops, tests, integrates and deploys solutions for critical requirements. The current solution is at the end of life stage, therefore new solutions need to be developed and incorporated; new and innovative technologies utilized to successfully meet the user requirements. The goal of the client is to design and deliver an enterprise-level system with a modular, segmented architecture that can support both large scale and small scale solutions in order to meet the requirements across a broad range of applicable use cases. In order to support the technical requirements, the client requires Information Technology (IT) activities to achieve the goal of designing, developing, testing, integrating and deploying the solutions.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance.
- Demonstrated experience establishing standards for information systems procedures.
- Demonstrated experience troubleshooting both technical and non-technical issues.
- Demonstrated experience with Information Technology Infrastructure associated with technical projects.
- Demonstrated experience evaluating alternatives to solve complex problems.
- Demonstrated experience troubleshooting difficult problems.
Pay Range $113,100.00 – $174,000.00 – $234,900.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.