Title: Full Stack Developer
Location: Renton, WA
Duration: Long Term
– We are seeking a highly motivated individual with a passion for exploring cutting edge data analytics solutions, and developing cloud-native software architectures and associated development techniques.
– In this position, the candidate will lead the definition of software designs within a common framework to support multiple, and varying, data analytics projects worked across the organization.
– More specifically, the candidate will be required to understand the various complex requirements across the portfolio of projects, and assess each project to define best-value architecture designs to meet customer needs.
Typical Education / Experience:
– Technical bachelor’s degree and typically 9 or more years’ related work experience or a Master’s degree with typically 7 or more years’ or a PhD degree with typically 4 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
– A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
– As the organization’s Principal Software Developer, the candidate will provide technical leadership to the team as well hands-on development, primarily in the areas of:
– Software architecture concepts, primarily cloud-based solutions.
– Cloud-based service models, such as Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
– Cutting edge cloud-native data analytics tools and solutions, predominantly driven by Open Source frameworks.
Other responsibilities include:
– Conduct research and development and ensure successful deployment of emerging new technologies.
– Identifies, assesses and ensures successful deployment of emerging computing technology.
– Performs comparative analysis, cost-benefit analysis and trade studies to evaluate and recommend technology.
Determines expertise needed for customer solutions and leads the consulting team.
– Forecasts computational needs and capabilities. Influences program decision makers to use appropriate computational tools and processes.
– 7 + years of experience in software development including architecture, software design, and development.
– Ability to effectively communicate complex ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences, and be able to quickly understand new technologies and come up with technology insertion plans.
– Experience working in an Agile Software Development Methodology environment.
– Expert level hands-on development experience with Java and/or .NET/C# in implementing modern technical solutions for high performance production applications.
– Experience working directly with clients.
– Experience leading high impact projects and mentoring junior developers.
– Experience working on the full-stack from front-end all the way to deployment and scaling.
– Experience with DevOps.
– Experience in continuous integration and delivery CI/CD, deploying to cloud environments.
– Web or mobile application development experience.
– Exceptional software engineering knowledge; OO Design Principles.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– At least 1 year of experience supporting and/or working on any cloud related technology or solution.
– Experience with TDD, ATDD or Continuous Integration.
– Working knowledge of networking protocols such as TCP/IP, etc..
– Expertise with Node.js, React & Redux is a big plus.
Charan V V D
Resource Development Manager
Winner of Inc 500, Deloitte Fast 500, MBN 100
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.