.Net Developer Charlotte, North Carolina – United States
Job Start Date – 05/07/18, Posted Date – 05/07/18 Primary SkillsC#Tax
Phone and Inperson. Lcoation- Charlotte, NC. Duration-6 months.
Client- bank of America. Rate- 60. Visa Any
* AngularJS 2 or above or a lot of AngularJS and done at least 1
project Angular 2
* Entity Framework
* Exposure to or has worked w/ written Microservices
* 10+ years of experience
Here is what the hiring manager sent us:
We are in the process of moving away from Central as our internal
application for various business processes and moving toward a true
Miro-Service platform using DotNetCore 2.0. This new environment will
be a Kubernetes cluster, hosting docker containers, running DotNetCore
Micro services for internal and external consumption. The first phase,
which has already started, will be creating REST services to expose
data to our external partners. The next phase will likely focus on
replacing central with an Angular2+ UI and more internal rest
My Top 4:
* DotNetCore 2+
* Using Dependency Injection, EF, Web API, AutoMapper.
* This is going to be primarily Web API Micro-Services
* Angular 2+
* We are probably going to be using the latest version which I
think is 6 now.
* Architecture – Standalone UI communicating with multiple rest
services, OAUTH2 with JWT for authentication
* Skills – Dependency Injection, Modules, Providers, etc.
* They don t need to be MS SQL masters but they should be able
to create tables, query data
* It would be a huge help if they were already familiar with
Docker and Kubernetes but I will teach them if not.
* Job CodeSG – 13071
* Pay Rate/SalaryUSD – 60/ * ExperienceN/A
* Work AuthorizationH1-B,L1-B,L1-A,L2-EAD,B1,Citizen,GC,GC-EAD,OPT-EAD,TN
* Sales ManagerVIVEK NAIR
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.