Job ID #: 65770
Position Title: Senior Developer – MS Dynamics
Functional Area: Information Technology
Facility: Corporate Office
Relocation Provided: No
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Experience Required: 7 – 10 Years
Travel Percent: 15
Lenovo is the fastest growing technology company on the planet, with growth outpacing our competition quarter after quarter and we’re growing! Lenovo’s fundamental belief is that life rewards those who Never Stand Still. Every day, every employee at Lenovo is focused on moving forward, rejecting traditional limits, and always seeking a better way. We are looking for the person who challenges the ordinary and seeks to innovate in learning, while also balancing execution.
This is a BT/IT position for the Data Center Business Group under the CIO organization.
– Act as a guide or mentor to newly onboarded programmers or mid-level developers; including providing supervision over implementation of development
– Act as liaison between web architect and developers
– Design, code, test and debug software using good coding hygiene (e. g. solid unit testing practices, object oriented design, responsible refactoring, etc.) to ensure high quality, maintainable software is produced
– Performing code-reviews, ensuring code programming-style is standardized by means of architectural design
– Analyze, propose, and implement internal process improvements
– Escalate issues to Management when / if necessary
Lenovo is a $46 billion global Fortune 250 company and leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technology. Our portfolio of high-quality, secure products and services covers PCs, workstations, servers, storage, smart TVs and a family of mobile products like smartphones (including the Motorola brand), tablets and apps. Everyone here at Lenovo is an integral part of the company, working together, across continents, cultures and innovations, all comprised in a friendly, fast-paced, work environment that focuses on one common goal: to be known as the best in what we do.
We’re looking to add talented individuals who are self-motivated and desire boundless opportunities, to join us. Come share in the discoveries that are forged from our shared achievements at Lenovo as we drive the next generation in technology. Position Requirements
– Bachelors in Computer Science OR 3+ years of job related experience
– 7+ years professional experience developing software
– Experience with Microsoft Dynamics required
– Experience with Agile Development methodologies
– Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
– Deep knowledge of Angular JS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience creating self-contained, reusable and testable modules and components
– Restful API is highly preferred. Expert knowledge and experience with JSON / XML / RESTful Web Services and services integration with Angular responsive apps
– Strong working knowledge of relational databases & non-relational databases(Mongo DB)-Configuration & monitoring of numerous instances & automating routine tasks
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.