OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client, a global provider of M&A services, recently partnered with TeamBradley to find a Tableau Developer to create technology solutions to meet clients’ business needs. The Tableau Developer will be responsible for Tableau dashboards, developing reporting solutions and great visual skills.
* Establish interactive/dynamic dashboards with Tableau.
* Deliver reports using multiple sources.
* Establish Tableau dashboards and reports.
* Deliver reports/user dashboards that are visual.
* Understand business requirements and use complex data sources to deliver dashboards.
* Build and reuse template, components, web services across dashboards.
* Troubleshooting Tableau and other issues.
* 3+ years of Tableau Experience, Reporting and Dashboard.
* Understanding of visual for dashboards.
* Experience using industry lead reports and tools.
* Skillful with SQL queries and SQL Management.
* Skillful with Power BI, SAS, Teradata, SSRS, Business Objects preferred.
* Comprehension of data architecture and relational databases.
* Skillful interacting with DBA, Business Users and Data Architects.
* Travel Required.
ID #: JS13075
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.