We’re looking for Agile Coaches to join us in Edinburgh
* We’re looking for experienced Agile coaches who are deeply passionate about agile practices and mindsets to join our newly created Business Agility Centre of Excellence
* Joining a newly-formed team, you’ll be coaching individuals, teams and senior leaders and shaping the coaching community throughout the bank
* This is an opportunity to work with colleagues across the bank and a committed network of agile coaches, to make a significant contribution to a growing community and enable significant cultural change
* If you’re right for the job, you’ll have impeccable coaching and consultative skills,take great pride in your work, and enjoy helpingthe people around youto do the same
What you’ll do
We’re creating a BusinessAgility Centre of Excellence (CoE) toguide and support the changes We’re making to the way we work, our capability and our culture.you’ll have a key part to play inits successas you collaborate with colleagues across the bank to design and develop common frameworks, patterns, techniques and tools where it matters to assist in changing the way we work torelentlessly improve our customer and colleague experiences.
This will involve:
* Removing the big blockers, organisational impediments, and becoming a coach to leaders and other visionaries as you go
* Shaping and building the Agile culture and mind-sets within our Centre or Excellence, wider teams and across the organisation
* Deeply understanding the breadth and depth of agile practices and principles and helping Scrum Masters, Product owners, senior leaders and teams understand and apply them effectively in the context of the areas they work in
* Being a proactive member of the Agile community, participating in activities, facilitating conversations and developing and facilitating our Agile learning curriculum
* Equipping teams with the latest Agile techniques and concepts, enabling them to make the right choices to suit their needs while aligning to core and common ways of working where it matters
The skills you’ll need
We’re looking for people who can bring ideas from professional coaching, conflict management, mediation and more, to help us become a high-performing, world leading agile organisation. You’ll have an appetite for learning new things and improving the working lives of those around you, and you’ll have a real motivation for inspiring change through testing new ideas, challenging perceptions and shaping mind-sets.
Along with this, you’ll have an in depth understanding of multiple Agile frameworks and techniques, along with proven experience of delivering large-scale transformation. Your ability to exercise professional coaching skills and techniques will also be key.
We’ll also be looking for you to demonstrate:
* Strong stakeholder management techniques, including influencing skills
* Good commercial acumen and experience of working with corporate functions
* Strong project lifecycle awareness and experience in Agile project planning and control
* Experience of changing and evolving agile mind-sets, culture and structure
* Lean software development experience, such as Kanban
* Knowledge of Theory of Constraints, Cynefin, Story Mapping, Clean Language, WSJF, CoD, and Wardley mapping would be beneficial.
How we’ll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary and you’ll also join our retirement savings plan. You can also choose from a selection of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles – find out more.
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you’ll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.
To apply for this job please visit post.talemetry.com.