WHAT YOU'LL DO
You will work with BCG’s global recruiting eco-system supporting all phases of the recruiting process. You will be a member of a recruiting squad in the HR Tribe. In this hybrid role of system administrator and business analyst, you’ll lead efforts to implement, enhance and monitor the health of global recruiting applications, including but not limited to Avature and BrassRing Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and integrated tools. This role will have key responsibilities in continuous improvements, including data analysis, development, testing and technical support of BCG's global recruiting applications.
YOU'RE GOOD AT
Key personal attributes that are required to be successful in the role.
- Establishing strong relationships with business stakeholders to understand, define and deliver analysis to support business initiatives and translate that into technology
- Managing an enhancement initiative from requirements gathering through development, testing and implementation into production
- Liaising with team members globally to ensure the product meets the specifications aligned with the business
- Attention to detail, analytical and technical acumen, strong problem solving and critical thinking
- Ability to dive deeply into issues to assess root causes and create comprehensive solutions
- Ability to view and explain items from the customer perspective
- Troubleshoot reported support tickets and provide timely analysis and resolution
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
Key technical skills, functional skills and qualifications that are required to be successful in the role.
- Create clear and comprehensive specifications/user stories to support releases of new/enhancement functionality of cloud applications, using wireframes and visual aids where feasible
- You enjoy working in fast-paced, intellectually intense and value delivery focused global environment.
- Experience with recruiting assessment tools and/or CRM tools is desired
- Experience integrating commercial recruiting applications, particularly Avature or BrassRing, is a plus
YOU'LL WORK WITH
In this role you’ll work with business partners around the globe whose role is to recruit the best talent, as well as IT colleagues to deliver the enabling technology.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.