Please note that this position is fully remote and oversees the United States. Candidates can be located anywhere in the U.S. and will report to our office in Alpharetta.
Do you want to experience the essence of a large organization in a company with a personal touch? Come and work with us! We are looking for creative, innovative, and collaborative people like you to join our team.
At the heart of Alithya’s values is the well-being of our employees and their families. That's why we continue to follow the Public Health recommendations closely.
We remain close to you, while keeping our distance via Phone, Microsoft Teams, Zoom or however you like.
- Provide domain, functional, and technical expertise to effectively design and implement Oracle Profitability and Cost Management Cloud Service (PCMCS), and Hyperion Profitability and Cost Management;
- Communicate and drive project deliverables for Oracle EPM projects;
- Work with companies on-site or remotely to deploy Oracle EPM. Guide customers through Oracle delivered functionality, advise customers on best practice, map business processes to delivered functionality, document customer requirements, configure application functionality, and assist with testing. Maintain ongoing relationships with customers.
- Work with peers to continuously improve delivery model in an effort to provide the most value to customers while increasing project delivery efficiency;
- Work with and mentor junior-level associates to ensure their professional growth and ability to contribute to company growth.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Oracle Profitability and Cost Management Cloud Service (PCMCS) or Hyperion Profitability and Cost Management (HPCM), as well as experience with Essbase;
- SQL skills;
- MDX skills;
- Financial Reporting, Management Reporting, and Smart View skills;
- 3+ years of implementation experience of the above products, including:
- Full Life Cycle implementation experience;
- Analyzing and documenting business requirements;
- Writing functional specifications;
- Testing and troubleshooting;
- Interfacing with clients and business users.
- Accounting/Finance knowledge:
- Understanding of financial statements to include Income Statement, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow.
- Financial analysis skills;
- Familiarity with Cost Accounting concepts;
- Experience with Excel analytical model analysis and development.
- Leading small teams (2-4 people);
- Leading design sessions;
- Creating requirements and design documents;
- Advanced scripting experience;
- Creating parallel testing strategy and approach;
- Familiarity with Project Management methodologies and Microsoft Project.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent), or relevant experience in Computer Science or related field;
- During Covid, travel is limited to client sites, but will resume to 50% of the time;
- Languages required:
- English: 4/4
- English: 4/4
- Opportunities to develop and grow your career;
- Work with diverse technologies, projects, clients and sectors;
- Spend your days in a creative and innovative environment;
- Share experience and knowledge as part of an agile and dynamic team;
- A great harmony between work and personal life;
- Access to exciting educational opportunities (internal, conferences, events, courses, certifications, etc.);
- Personal recognition of your important professional contributions;
- Great cultural diversity across our teams.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.