Want to join one of the nation’s best employers? Interested in providing small and medium sized businesses with solutions that make them grow? Do you like serving customers and care about people? Then maybe Heartland is for you:
We’re looking for team members who are excited by our mantra – Entrepreneurs Respectfully Serving Entrepreneurs, and who want to work in a culture built on care, focus and quality.
We need customer-focused, can-do, team-oriented folks who are ok having fun.
The Senior IT Project Manager plans, executes, and delivers all projects on time, in budget, and within scope in accordance with business priorities. Throughout the lifecycle of each project, the manager tracks project status and manages project teams to mitigate issues and risks.
What will you be doing?
Direct large-scale, complex projects that may involve multiple internal and external stakeholders
Develop the project charter, integrated project plan, resource plan, contingency plan, and related project management artifacts
Evaluate trade-offs between project size and complexity, cost, urgency, risk, and stakeholder value
Validate financial forecasts and provide on-going reconciliation of resources and other related project expenditures
Partner with business sponsors to define success metrics and criteria
Build, lead, and coach multiple project teams throughout project lifecycles
Facilitate all operational checkpoint activities throughout the lifecycle of projects
Assess and resolve all high priority project risks as they are encountered
Ensure all projects adhere to project methodology compliance standards set by the company
Continually update relevant business stakeholder of project status and periodically publish project status reports
Serve as a subject matter expert to regularly brief key stakeholders on different aspects of assigned initiatives
Define and track project milestones while developing, maintaining, and reporting on an overall integrated delivery plan
Ensure all projects meet success parameters and ROI targets stated in business case
What are the requirements?
– Bachelor’s Degree
– Demonstrated experience in establishing and delivering complex projects
– Experienced in partnering with senior stakeholders to identify and address project issues
– Strong project management skills, including the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
– Strong planning, organizational, and leadership skills, including the ability to mobilize and motivate teams, set direction and approach, resolve conflict, deliver tough messages with grace, and execute with limited information and ambiguity
– Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills, including the ability to remove barriers and enable teams to complete their objectives
– Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision
– Strong influencing and negotiation skills, including the ability to navigate in a highly matrixed organization effectively
– Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to make effective presentations, and proven ability to quickly earn the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders
– Focused and versatile team player who is comfortable under pressure, ambiguity, frequent change, or unpredictability
– Sound business and technical acumen
– Two years of supervisory experience (preferred)
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.