Applications Development Senior Programmer Analyst
Citigroup Global Markets Operations & Technology LLC (Tampa, FL)
Description and Requirements:
- Use Java to develop & maintain high-performing, distributed, scalable & enterprise-grade applications for Securities prime fine services over whole SDLC (software development life cycle).
- Requires Bachelors in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or related field.
- 3 years experience as Software Developer, Programmer Analyst or related position performing Java software development.
- Employer will accept 2 years of pst-secondary education in stated fields in lieu of Bachelors, & 5 yrs experience in stated occupations.
- Must have 3 years work experience with Developing financial & trading applications using Eclipse, Core Java, & Java Enterprise Edition; Spring & Hibernate; Java Messaging Service, IMB MQ & Tibco EMS; Webservices, & Weblogic & Websphere app servers; Oracle & Sybase databases & SQL; Subversion & GIT repository management tools & Unix; & Jira, Jenkins, UDeploy, Ant, & Maven.
- Position requires working at 2 computer worksites in Tampa, FL.
Citigroup is Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/123162 →