Information Specialist – (Rural Health Information Hub)
The Center for Rural Health (CRH) at the University of North Dakota is seeking experienced and talented applicants to serve as an Information Specialist for the Rural Health Information Hub,a federally-funded web-based information center dealing with rural health issues.
- Master’s degree (work experience requirement waived).
- Experience with United States rural health issues through education or work experience.
- Experience or training related to organizing information, and utilizing website to disseminate information.
- Experience providing customer service.
- Experience or training in using Hypertext Markup Language.
- Experience with using a web-based interface for entering information into a database.
Salary: $42,000 plus per year.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Disability/Veterans Employer.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/144745 →