Request Technology - Anthony Honquest
*will look at mid level and Senior level Appian Developers*Please apply if you have Appian Development experience*
The Senior Appian BPM Java Developer will work in the department of the Information Technology division at Company. This team supports Single-Family business systems and applications. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who are willing to learn and adapt in a team environment. This position will be responsible for the full software development life cycle of Appian BPM and Java/J2EE based applications.
* Design, develop, modify, integrate, test, deploy and support enterprise-level Appian based BPM and Java/J2EE applications.
* Translate business process software requirement specifications into Appian process model prototypes and solutions.
* Support planning activities, such as impact and level of effort analysis.
* Deliver projects in either Agile or Waterfall software development methodologies, as project dictates.
* Design and implement complex enterprise integrations with industry standard technologies such as DB2, Sybase, Weblogic, LDAP/TAM, Active Directory and other internal systems in the enterprise.
* Develop and use library of reusable Appian components that can be leveraged in the enterprise.
* Conduct and participate in detailed design reviews and validate that the design follows the approved architecture.
* Participate in the day-to-day activities of the Appian BPM and Java development teams.
* 5+ years’ experience in Information Technology.
* Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field or equivalent working experience.
* 3+ years of hands-on experience in design, implementation and production support of Appian BPM applications. Work experience must be with Appian version 7.x or higher.
* 3+ years of hands-on experience in design, implementation and production support of Java/J2EE applications.
* Have working knowledge of Appian architecture.
* Experience in tuning the system for performance improvements and performance related system design.
* Thorough understanding of relational databases, SQL, XML and web services (SOAP/REST)
* Experience applying Object Oriented Analysis and Design principles.
* Knowledge of business process modelling and optimization techniques, including orchestration of modeled process
* Some exposure to infrastructure, network and enterprise scale environments.
* Practical experience designing and building enterprise and/or distributed systems.
* Experience with Weblogic, IBM DB2, Sybase, MS SQL Server, UNIX/Linux.
* Experience in the financial services industry.
* Demonstrates ability to analytically address complex problems, process critical data, establish facts, and draw quality conclusions.
* Strong technical and analytical skills with the ability to analyze system functionality with customer and resolve production issues.
* Ability to work well under pressure, some tight deadlines and with ambiguity on some projects.
* Experience with systems and software architecture.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/83452 →