SENIOR APPIAN JAVA DEVELOPER
The Senior Appian BPM Java Developer will be responsible for the full software development life cycle of Appian BPM and Java/J2EE based applications.
* Design, develop, modify, integrate, test, deploy and support enterprise-level Appian based BPM and Java/J2EE applications.
* Translate business process software requirement specifications into Appian process model prototypes and solutions.
* Deliver projects in either Agile or Waterfall software development methodologies.
* Design and implement complex enterprise integrations with industry standard technologies such as DB2, Sybase, Weblogic, LDAP/TAM, Active Directory.
* Participate in the day-to-day activities of the Appian BPM and Java development teams.
* 5+ years of experience, Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field or equivalent working experience.
* 3+ years of hands-on experience in design, implementation and production support of Appian BPM applications.
* Work experience must be with Appian version 7.x or higher.
* 3+ years of hands-on experience in design, implementation and production support of Java/J2EE applications.
* Have working knowledge of Appian architecture.
* Thorough understanding of relational databases, SQL, XML and web services (SOAP/REST)
* Exposure to infrastructure, network and enterprise scale environments.
* Experience with Weblogic, IBM DB2, Sybase, MS SQL Server, UNIX/Linux.
* Experience in the financial services industry.
* Experience with systems and software architecture.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/117423 →