Sr. Prolog Software Development Engineer Job ID# 5714BR.
Wanted by Travelport, LP in Englewood, CO.
Serving as the Subject Matter Expert (“SME”) of pricing systems while delivering high quality design and code that meets specifications; overseeing requirements gathering and requirements clarification for new features of certain products by utilizing highly-advanced level programming techniques that are coded in Prolog; generating and communicating software development ideas to improve overall system design and/or streamline delivery of systems to our clients; championing the needs of our major customers (e.g.; Expedia, Priceline) by enhancing the user experience on the basis of such specific, client-driven needs; and acting as a technical expert and point of contact for other Travelport employees while partnering on a subset of larger projects as an educator, consultant and advisor to employees and partners who need additional technical guidance.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related field plus 5 years of experience in the job offered or related occupation.
• Five (5) years of experience with Prolog/C/Shell Scripting;
• Five (5) years of experience with VM, ClearCase, OpenText Exceed and Linux;
• Five (5) years of travel domain experience with a focus on Industry Standard Fares Processing (ATPCO, SITA, IATA);
• Five (5) years of experience working with XML Technologies and Transaction Processing Facility (TPF/zTPF);
• Five (5) years of experience developing, testing, implementing and supporting Global Distribution System (GDS) applications; and
• Three (3) years of experience with JIRA, ALM and SDM.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/157847 →