Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting, and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of the next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting, and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
Publicis Sapient is looking for a Senior Associate L1 Java Engineer to join our team of bright thinkers and doers. You’ll use your problem-solving creativity to design, architect, and develop high-end technology solutions that solve our clients’ most complex and challenging problems across different industries. We are on a mission to transform the world, and you will be instrumental in shaping how we do it with your ideas, thoughts, and solutions.
- Drive the design, planning, and implementation of multifaceted applications, giving you breadth and depth of knowledge across the entire project lifecycle
- Combine your technical expertise and problem-solving passion to work closely with clients, turning complex ideas into end-to-end solutions that transform our clients’ business
- Manage the project scope and deliverables of a globally distributed team throughout the development lifecycle
***Application open to ONLY U.S. Citizens and Permanent Residents***
***Must be eligible to obtain U.S. Government Clearance (Public Trust)***
• Significant software development exp with expertise in Java 8+ and knowledge of the latest Java 9 features
• Exp with Multi-threading, Collections
• Thorough exp writing high-quality code with full automated unit test coverage (Junit, Mockito, etc.)
• Exp in defining and applying design standards, patterns, and quality matrix depending on the solutions
• Working exp with various CI/CD tools
• Working exp with data platforms (relational and/or NoSQL) and messaging technologies
• Working exp with MVC frameworks like Spring, etc.
• Working exp with web services (REST, SOAP) and exp in Microservices
• Deep knowledge of OOPs, data structure, and algorithm
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
Set Yourself Apart With:
• Exp in one or more front-end development technologies
• Understanding and exp with building cloud-native applications
• Working exp creating high-performing applications including profiling and tuning (of those applications to boost performance)
• Understanding & exp creating API using Swagger
• Exp in TDD/ BDD
• Exp in Scrum/ Agile
• Understanding of various infrastructures (on-premise, cloud)
Pay Range: $75,000 – $120,000
The range shown represents a grouping of relevant ranges currently in use at Publicis Sapient. Actual range for this position may differ, depending on location and specific skillset required for the work itself.
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.