Your user session will timeout in 5 minutes. Please click OK to continue with your application.
Microservices Java Developers
Tracking Code 121-******
– Recognized leader: Rated #1 Prepaid Wireless Provider in the U.S.
– Technology driven: Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology
– Teamwork: A supportive team environment that thrives on innovation.
– Culture: An entrepreneurial focus, where ownership and ingenuity are expected.
– Benefits: Excellent health benefits, Matching 401K, and education reimbursement.
What you will do:
– Lead API and Web Services development work.
– Lead design, development and governance of Web Services and APIs
– Special focus on Java/J2EE frameworks.
– Develop Web Service and Micro Services using Java and Spring framework
– Create process flows, high level functional and detailed technical design specifications from business requirements.
– Review business and customer requests and assist in evaluating technical solutions working with Onsite and Offshore teams, internal and external groups to resolve project / design conflicts. Ensure that provided estimates are accurate.
– Simplify and enhance existing technology and architecture to govern and standardize services and API offerings.
– Mentor staff, constantly improving performance, productivity, and quality.
What you will bring:
– Bachelor’s in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent combination of education and experience.
– An advanced degree in Computer Science or Information Technology is highly desired.
– 6+ years of extensive experience in Java/J2EE programming with expertise in Spring framework.
– 4+ years of experience with Service Oriented Architecture principles, service lifecycle
– 2 to 4 years of experience in designing and developing SOAP/HTTPS web services.
– 1-2 Years of experience in Microservices architecture and development..
– 1-2 years’ experience in secure application programming and development and API Security (OAuth2, XACML, WS-Security, SOAP)
– Experience in designing relational databases and SQL scripting
– At least 1 year of experience in using GIT, Jira.
– 2+ years of Experience leading a team of developers.
Job Location Miami, Florida, United States
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.