Charles River Development is a front- and middle-office software solutions provider offering automated decision support, portfolio management, compliance, order and execution management, post-trade processing, and performance measurement, attribution, and performance risk. Charles River users need consistent, accurate and timely data to make investment decisions and to get the most out of the Charles River IMS. CRD delivers full security master, issuer and pricing data sources used to power the broad set of calculations and workflows in Charles River. The Product Owner will be the business owner for the offering – synthesizing market requirements and working with the development team to deliver on them. The PO will also work closely with the operations team who run the service – making sure their needs are part of the resulting solution. Finally, the PO will interact with clients – gathering requirements, assisting on pre-sales calls and helping ensure implementations are proceeding on a successful path.
The Product Owner is a senior-level role helping drive product strategy, design, development and market demand. The PO will develop client relationships that will help drive the detailed requirements for this new offering. Working with the development team, the PO will define and prioritize the requirements and validate the resulting work. The PO will be the face of the service – launching the solution to the sales organization and ensuring initial customer success.
– Develop and drive the roadmap
– Analyze data from our partners to assess fit for our client base
– Work as the product owner in Agile team
– Prioritize and maintain the product backlog
– Serve as the security master data expert for the broader data group
– Assist in sales situations
– 5-7+ years of relevant experience
– Relevant Bachelors and/or MBA
– Investment management knowledge/experience required
– Fixed income experience preferred
– Self-starter, able to work both independently and as part of a team
– Ability to develop a strategic vision, but also work tactically to deliver product
– Ability to work on multiple initiatives simultaneously and deal with the inevitable surprises that are part of a dynamic environment
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.