DISH is a Fortune 200 company with more than $15 billion in annual revenue that continues to redefine the communications industry. Our legacy is innovation and a willingness to challenge the status quo, including reinventing ourselves. We disrupted the pay-TV industry in the mid-90s with the launch of the DISH satellite TV service, taking on some of the largest U.S. corporations in the process, and grew to be the fourth-largest pay-TV provider. We also pioneered the first live, internet-delivered TV service – Sling TV – that bucks traditional pay-TV norms and gives consumers a truly new way to access and watch television.
Now we have our sights set on upending the wireless industry and unseating the entrenched incumbent carriers.
We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win – it’s in our DNA. We’re looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve and to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are DISH.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with business analysts, IT development team and leadership on managing the CFO portfolio priorities
- Participate in priority and program meetings and also communicate changes to the affected PM’s
Work with any designated IT PMs/Tech Leads on program priorities and with key initiative PMs as required
- Assess program dependencies or blockers/resource issues and review with the key stakeholders
- Cultivate strong cross-functional relationships with IT, other internal business partners, outside vendors, and executive teams.
- Drive complex CFO technical projects related to strategic initiatives, process automation, billing, OCR, RPA and Oracle ERP upgrade work
- Manage and produce content for Executive Reporting, to include a feedback of overall volume of work and issues and manage project budget and resources
- Facilitate the definition of program scope, goals and deliverables as well as vendor management
- Develop and manage comprehensive project plans, regularly communicating with client stakeholders and internal teams to ensure implementation stays on track
- Present and negotiate scope and schedule with customers, senior management, and the business teams
- Plan and schedule program timelines and necessary weekly/daily or ad hoc meetings
- Implement and manage program changes and interventions to achieve the desire program milestones and deliverables
- Provide program evaluations and assessment of results throughout and post project deployment
- Implementing best practice and supporting continuous improvement within the CFO team
Skills, Experience and Requirements:
A successful Staff Program Manager will have the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Information Systems Management, Engineering or a related field and 7+ years of experience as a Project Manager or Program Manager; or combination of education and experience.
- PMP certification is a plus.
- A thorough knowledge of software development phases and processes is key, including a working knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Waterfall and Agile approaches.
- Ability to utilize key facilitation skills with technical, managerial and business stakeholders to communicate issues and risks and arrive at appropriate solutions and plans.
- Solid experience with G-Suite, Excel, Word, Outlook, Visio and MS Project preferred
- Experience implementing complex IT systems such as ABBYY, RPA systems, Oracle EBS implementations and upgrades, and/or other IT systems a plus
- Organized, collaborative, and structured approach to managing project ambiguity, complexity, and interdependencies across systems/teams; strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly motivated problem solver that is a tenacious learner, intellectually curious, and excited about learning new technologies
- Knowledge of technical hardware program management techniques and tools is required
- Ability to interact, collaborate and communicate effectively across teams, with management, and other executives.
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website. Successful completion of a pre-employment screen, to include a drug test and criminal background check.
Salary Range: USD $89700.00 – $130000.00 / Year