MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More: https://www.mathworks.com/company/jobs/resources/hybrid-model.html.
MathWorks is seeking a senior engineer with a passion for model-based design (MBD) to join our Consulting Services team. In this role you will help our customers become self-sufficient in the use of Simulink and associated tools to manage their requirements, develop reusable models, efficiently generate embedded code, and conduct thorough V&V testing. This role will support customers spanning a wide range of industries, including aerospace, automotive, heavy equipment, industrial automation, medical devices, and telecommunications, among others. Projects generally involve advisory services, process assessments, code generation for specific targets, third-party tools integration, and/or custom solutions development.
MathWorks nurtures growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values teamwork, shares success, and rewards excellence.
- Lead consulting engagements and deliver technical services to customers
- Deliver consulting services to key customers to integrate model-based design, automatic code generation, and verification and validation tools into production software development processes.
- Understand customers’ development processes and engineering challenges
- Collaborate with account teams to articulate the value of Model-Based Design, heighten customer productivity, and maximize software ROI
- Conduct discovery and qualification discussions with customers
- Conceive, prototype, and evaluate solution strategies
- Representing voice of the customer to MathWorks product development
- Produce and publish white papers and topical presentations
- Work both independently and in teams to ensure customer enablement and success
- In-depth knowledge of C/C++ for developing embedded applications
- Experience with MATLAB and Simulink
- Familiarity with software development processes such as CMMi/ISO/IEC/DO-178
- Experience leading projects for customers, partners, sponsors, and/or executives
- Flexibility to work on multiple projects with ability to prioritize and multi-task based upon changing business and external demands
- Willing to travel to customers as needed
- Systems engineering and experience with model-based systems engineering (MBSE) is a plus
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Candidates for this position must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer without restriction.
- Visa sponsorship will not be provided for this position.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.