Systems Analyst, Incentive Systems – HUM000557
Life is about choices and seizing the opportunity to demonstrate your talent, ambition and ideas. At U.S. Cellular, you'll find a broad array of resources to enable and advance your career with access to benefits that give you the comfort you need to plan with confidence for your future from day one. As an associate within a highly supportive team that is defined by a diverse and inclusive culture, mutual respect and innovation, you'll be empowered to make a positive difference that leads to your success. Success that only you can define. Embrace possibility at U.S. Cellular.
Provides systems analysis support in the design and functionality of the Incentive Compensation platform. Understands the overall business processes and incentive plans and how they can best be supported by the application system. Reviews and validates the detailed technical design for business applications provided by the partner to ensure alignment with business requirements. Performs quality review checks on project deliverables. Performs impact analysis of application changes across various components, holding an end-to-end view of the system. Supports the implementation activities, solving system environmental issues.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create, implement, and test system tables as requested or required to deliver projects. Ensure Commission Calculation and Reporting applications are operating efficiently.
- Pro-actively identifies improvement opportunities for process changes. Work with the business areas to anticipate future needs and changes to systems and business processes
- Drive the business and system requirements gathering process to ensure that important requirements are identified for the overall solution. Handle Production incidents by leading impact and resolution analysis with various teams.
- Partner with third party vendor resources to define requirements for the incentive system. Liaise with business partners to understand requirements, opportunities and generate recommendations.
- Support root-cause documentation, implements lessons learned, application deployment activities and resolve any environmental issues. Recommend enhancements to existing processes to improve efficiency. Documents and maintains documentation of key operational / deployment processes.
- Coordinate with the IS team, analyze incidents, defects. Support business queries and other ad-hoc reports or extract. Perform release support – technical specifications, test cases, build, test support and deployments. Work with IS on design system architecture, data model, information flow, input and output configuration and reporting templates.
- Build and unit test, as well as performing test support. Implement to security, control, and SDLC policies throughout design, development and testing.
- Understand SDLC concepts and aligns with the process specifically any iteration of an Agile process. Understand and execute release management and for changes to applications.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with Compensation Management Systems and Data Integration environment.
- 3 – 5 years' experience with at least 3 years of business analysis experience.
- Demonstrable ability to execute on the details. Excellent written, verbal communication, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Ability to probe underlying business needs. Experience independently prioritizing multiple concurrent assignments. Ability to be flexible and handle change. Detail oriented, fast learner, self-starter.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Desire to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to work in complex situations with varying degrees of ambiguity and constructively adapt to rapidly changing priorities. Ability to clearly communicate technical issues, root cause, and remediation plans in simple terms.
- Knowledge of the company's business practices, and familiarity with the industry's products and services. Travel as necessary
Job : Human Resources
Location(s) : Illinois-CHICAGO_IL
U.S. Cellular® is an EEO employer and gives consideration to qualified applicants without regard to race/color/age/religion/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/national origin/disability/veteran status, pregnancy or genetic information.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.