About the Role:
If you possess that rare combination of technical expertise and outstanding customer service skills, we would like to talk to you. We are looking for a Systems Engineer II to resolve escalated Service Desk tickets, act as a technical resource for our clients and internal staff and support our goal of exceptional customer support. The ideal candidate will be both reactive to client tickets as well as proactive to seeing ways we can enhance client support! This is an on-site role in Joplin.
Required Experience + Attributes:
- Critical thinking & troubleshooting skills – puzzle solving
- Several years’ experience as a System Engineer or equivalent
- 2-4 years of IT Triage / Help Desk experience
- 2+ years’ experience troubleshooting or supporting Microsoft platforms (e.g. Office 365, Active Directory, all current flavors of Windows)
- Thorough knowledge of infrastructure hardware, networks & firewalls (VLANs, VPNs, VMWare ESXi, DNS Filtering, etc).
- A demonstrated history of pursuing learning objectives independently
- High level ticket management
- Understanding of backup and disaster recovery (BDR) best practices and experience troubleshooting BDR topologies
- The ability to effectively manage client expectations around service delivery
- Managed Service Provider (MSP) experience is a huge plus!
- Citrix experience (preferred)
- Customer service + goal oriented, & great communication skills
Nice to have Certifications:
Salary + Benefits + Culture:
- $50-60k depending on experience
- 401k, Dental, Vision & Health Insurance coverage, 6 paid holidays, bonus program, + more!
- Family-first mentality: we believe family comes first. We want you to have a life outside of work & we understand that family time doesn’t just happen on the weekends.
New Charter Technologies represents a unique partnership between high performing Managed Service Providers (MSP’s) throughout the United States and Canada and proven investors and operators of MSP’s of scale. New Charter is bringing top performing companies together to accomplish great things. Our partners operate in an autonomous fashion and share best practices, resources, and partner together to drive efficiencies allowing for increased organic growth and scale benefits that are unheard of in our space. This hasn’t been done before, and it’s really something to behold. We’re honored to share this opportunity on behalf of our Joplin, MO partner company, Stronghold Data.
Stronghold Data is a provider of comprehensive IT solutions and has been in business for over 30 years. Over time, we’ve established a reputation for integrity, collaboration, and building long-term relationships with clients. We provide competitive salaries and employee benefits.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.