Title: Accessibility QA Tester(Need PWD candidates (Persons with Disabilities))
* Someone who uses Screen reader full time, not just for testing purposes;
* Experience with testing web and mobile applications using screen readers/ A11y tools like JAWS, Voice over, Talk back, Chrome Vox, etc.
* Good knowledge of Software testing life cycle, experienced in executing test cases, filing bugs, creating test reports, etc.
* Knowledge of Web accessibility guidelines, and familiarity with Section 508 guidelines is desirable.
* Be able to work as part of a bigger QA team and may need to interact with engineering and product teams, if needed.
Location – Mountain View, CA
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/120652 →