WE GROW OUR OWN FUTURE LEADERS
YOU CHOOSE YOUR PATH
Your new role
You will be joining one of the fastest growing staffing companies in the USA! You will identify opportunities and promote our staffing services to a wide variety of new and existing clients within your specialty field, through cold-calling, face-to-face meetings and networking.
Working closely with the recruitment team in order to proactively identify candidates to present to our clients, you will be making a difference to people’s lives every day.
* Client development activities, including business development calls, client visits, networking events, etc
* Obtain work orders for contract, contract to hire and permanent placement of consultants and independent contractors using established sales methods
* Responsible for all client communications, conflict resolution and compliance on client deliverables and attaining profitability expectations
* Provide regular two-way communication between the client and team to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations
* Constant awareness and pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business development.
* Provide regular input on all account activity including status and call reports
* Continually improve job and technical knowledge by participating in education and networking opportunities
What you will need to succeed
You already have a track record of success in sales or staffing and a person that gets things done. You describe yourself as ambitious and not afraid of hard work, like to see results and thrives in a target orientated, high performance culture…where you have the opportunity to control your own destiny!
* Ability to build strong relationships
* Willingness to "cold-call" and prospect for new business over the phone
* Self-confidence and a self-starter
* Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator
* High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
What you will get in return
We offer base compensation plus a high percentage, uncapped commission plan. Our benefits are top notch including:
* PTO starting at 22 days, 2 floating holidays and 2 volunteer days. Our top producers have the opportunity to earn UNLIMITED PTO
* Competitively priced medical, vision and dental plans to choose what works best for you
* 401k with guaranteed match and fast-paced vesting schedule
* Flexible Savings Accounts…and more
We have a fantastic culture that celebrates achievements. We enjoy incentive trips to incredible resorts, like Cabo and Costa Rica; and monthly trip awards to places like New York and San Francisco.
Hays’ training is geared toward making you a high performer. We are committed to helping you reach your goals quickly so you can enjoy a lasting and rewarding career. You’ll have the best tools at your fingertips: Google powered search tools, massive CRM database, LinkedIn Recruiter level access and extensive marketing support.
More about us
Hays is the world’s leading recruitment experts. Last year we placed 67,000 people in permanent jobs and over 220,000 people in to temporary roles globally. We employ over 9,000 recruiting experts in 33 countries with opportunities for growth, leadership and travel.
We’re enjoy an exclusive global partnership with LinkedIn and are recognized as the most socially engaged recruitment firm with over 2 million followers.
Mobile? We are rapidly expanding our footprint across the USA, so there’s lots of opportunity to make your mark in your local market, move to a new city or country.
What you need to do now
Excited yet? If you’re already itching to take the next step to achieving your career goals, apply now, or visit our career page for more opportunities and information.
* Life at Hays
* What We Offer
* Hays Career Advice Video Series
* Hays Glassdoor Reviews
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/78901 →