Treeline Interactive is searching for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Between our client projects and our internal products we touch a wide variety of technologies on a daily basis. Here’s a list of some that you would likely end up interacting with at some point.
* Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
* Work with outside data sources and APIs
* Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
* Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
* Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
* BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
* Proven software development experience
* Proven working experience in Android development
* Have published at least one original Android app
* Experience with Android SDK
* Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
* Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
* Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
* Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
* Gain Experience with a Wide Range of Project and Technologies
* Work at the Beach with Great People
* Health Insurance
* Company Provided Gym Membership
* Healthy Snacks
* Play with the Latest Geek Toys
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/59687 →