Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing start-ups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Application Support Analyst – Banking
IMMEDIATE NEED for an Application Support Analyst to join a Global Financial client in Los Angeles to help in supporting multi-retail banking locations. This role will offer room for career growth and longevity.
* Responsible for supporting and troubleshooting a diverse range of financial and banking systems or applications
* Act as a liaison between IT and Operations to facilitate system enhancements, modifications and deployments
* Updated system specifications, reset passwords, troubleshoot user issues and offer solutions
* Work within a ticketing system and document accordingly
* Several years of experience within a Banking or Financial environment, retail banking highly preferred
* Experience with a diverse range of applications related to banking operations and Fiserv platforms
* Fiserv Premier Bank Platform is preferred, but not required
* Technical and application support experience in a multi-location environment
* Ability to elicit requirements from stakeholders to understand modifications required for systems.
* Ability to speak Mandarin highly desired, but not required
Please send your resume to Shawn Jen, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is an award-winning Information Technology Solutions and Staffing provider with roots in Southern California. For over fifteen years, we have had the privilege of serving exceptional client organizations as both a local and national resource. Our team is comprised of seasoned technologists, staffing industry thought leaders, top-notch recruiters, dedicated account executives, and a world class support staff.
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/125710 →