We are seeking an individual with a strong AutoCAD background and experience in the electrical power or controls field to join our team.
Location: La Verne, California
Salary: $28.00 to $35.00 an hour, depending on experience and capabilities
- Produce AutoCAD drawings for electrical power and U.L. industrial control panels as well as drawings for field projects involving electrical and mechanical systems and building layouts.
- Assist with materials take-offs and development of bill of materials used for electrical control panels.
- Maintain drawing files and assist with development of project documentation and manuals.
- Assist with field surveys and project development design and drawings.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience
- Technical proficiency with AutoCAD.
- Knowledge of common concepts, practices and procedures within the electrical field.
- Well-developed basic computer skills (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Proficiency in English.
Beneficial Skills and Qualifications:
- Completion of Associates Degree program in Drafting Technology
- Experience drawing controls panels, ladder diagrams and control circuits.
- Electrical engineering degree a plus.
- Electrician/field controls experience a plus.
- NEC and UL508A knowledge
- Medical, dental, and vision with 80% of the base family health premium paid by the employer
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leave
- Retirement plan
- Section 125 medical savings account and dependent care savings account
- $25,000 life insurance policy on every employee
Who We Are
VaCom Technologies is a nationally known energy efficiency contracting and technical consulting company specializing in refrigeration systems and industrial facilities. In business since 1992, VaCom’s mission is to help our clients optimize the performance and efficiency of their facilities, utilizing our capabilities in analysis, control and monitoring of refrigeration systems.
We design and implement high-value projects for existing facilities such as food plants and “cold chain” distribution companies, using sophisticated analysis tools, advanced control techniques and careful integration with client needs. Projects achieve improved efficiency, increased reliability and turn-key delivery of utility incentives.
Our project development and delivery approach emphasizes fundamentally sound engineering methods and state-of-the-art control technologies, supported by ongoing performance analysis using VaCom’s own EnergyDashboard® service to provide clients with the greatest life-cycle value. We design projects that are energy efficient, cost effective, and environmentally sound.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/129346 →