CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is a global communications and IT services company focused on connecting its customers to the power of the digital world. CenturyLink offers network and data systems management, big data analytics, managed security services, hosting, cloud, and IT consulting services. The company provides broadband, voice, video, advanced data and managed network services over a robust 265,000-route-mile U.S. fiber network and a 360,000-route-mile international transport network. Visit CenturyLink for more information.
Provides daily business management and strategic planning for metrics and reporting across Field Operations. This includes, but not limited to, daily review and analysis of Field Operations KPIs; daily interactions with Field leadership to review performance of KPIs including completed work, current WIP; analysis and insights on trends to support improving the performance and effectiveness of the Field Operations team. Develops metrics and related automated reporting to improve Field Operations performance against its business goals.
- Subject matter expert (SME) for metrics and reporting practices in the Field Operations area.
- Provides feedback and input in developing, implementing, and evaluating metrics and reporting processes, systems and procedures to achieve Field Operations business goals and objectives.
- Partners with stakeholders and cross functional teams to ensure Field Operations metrics and reporting needs are met appropriately and to ensure success of metrics and reporting initiatives.
- Conducts comprehensive data analysis such as assessing Field technician performance; variance analysis; monitors KPI trending to ensure metric integrity and identify trend shifts; communicates results and recommendations to Field Operations senior management.
- Leverages personal/indirect stakeholder feedback through internal engagements to define and create better metrics and reporting. Advises, supports and collaborates with Field Operations leadership to improve business results and customer experience.
- Collaborates with Field Operations stakeholders to identify high priority business needs, define business requirements, design strategic approach, develop plans, execute action items, measure key milestones and achievement plans for Operations metrics and reporting initiatives.
- Develops and implements best practices such as integration of data from multiple sources to standardize and automate reporting and document processes, methods and procedures. Develop and implement measures for delivering data while formal BIRA/KM/IT efforts are under development.
- Identify, create and implement reporting tools to increase operational efficiency of supported teams.
- Provides ad hoc analysis to support non-routine business requirements.
Preferred Education, Skills and Experience
Education and Experience
- Experience: 7+ yrs
- Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Field Of Study: Business, Finance, Business Analytics, Math/Statistics, Management or related field
- A combination of education and experience is acceptable
- Attention to detail with good organizational capabilities.
- Ability to prioritize with good time management skills.
Knowledge, Skills or Abilities
- 7 years of experience minimum, a seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly professional and self-motivated with the ability to work well independently and on a team
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and methodologies
- Experienced in analyzing complex issues, distilling and communicating their relevant aspects
- Ability to work multiple efforts and projects in parallel
- Ability to proactively identify tactical and strategic risks, and can leverage indirect influence to drive appropriate decisions and action
- Ability to manage relationships, appropriately communicating priorities and setting strategic direction
- Experience with business analysis, operations, forecasting, trend analysis, project management, process improvement and metric definitions
- Ability to drive solutions across multiple stakeholder groups
- Strong executive level communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel and Access), Microsoft SQL (including Microsoft Report Server) and Tableau
- Project Management Certification desired.
Alternate Location: US-Colorado-Broomfield
Requisition #: 171207
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/110185 →