Client Reference Code: 209811
Supports the operational and financial planning and analysis needs of Network Operations. Prepares budgets, forecasts, and monthly financial analysis for the assigned business unit. Utilizes understanding of both business process and technical capabilities to implement solutions for more complex business needs/problems.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Provides business analysis and support for channel leaders: review monthly results, compile forecast models on a quarterly basis and create reports to do a rolling forecast each month to provide financial visibility.
- Provides financial analysis specific to the needs of the assigned business unit.
- Builds budget models for expenses and capital for assigned business unit, and once reviewed load into corporate budget application. Develops supporting budget schedules for various identified categories. Provides ad hoc reports that are needed to review and analyze budgeted information.
- Translates high level business requirements into functional specifications for the Network Operation’s organization and manages changes to such specifications.
- Facilitates communication and gains commitment between business unit(s) and network operations function from the initial requirements to the final implementation.
- Assists in the month end close review, ensuring that accruals are accurate and complete. Provides input for the monthly review of expenses and capital to budget and forecast, and explain variances with operational analytics and insight to assigned business unit leadership and the finance group.
- Inputs, reviews and approves POs and CPRs (Capital Project Requests) and ensure they are within budget.
- Special Projects as needed and performs other duties as requested by supervisor.
BASIC / MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting, or related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum five (5) years Business analysis and planning experience
- Minimum five (5) years Financial control, budget and forecasting experience
- At least three (3) years Accounting Management experience.
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Strong analytic, organizational, and problem solving skills with a willingness to get into detail transactions
- Solid financial management skills including forecasting, budgeting and keen business acumen
- Ability to work well under pressure, handle multiple priorities, and make deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to adjust focus quickly and efficiently
- Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Operations experience a plus
- Self-motivated, with mix of entrepreneurial and controllership skills
- Strong knowledge of MIS and reporting systems
Job Code : TWCBOP360 Business Analyst Network Ops Exempt
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/99928 →