The Advertising Cloud is the first end-to-end independent advertising and data management solution that spans traditional TV and digital formats, simplifying what has been a complex and fragmented process for the world’s biggest brands.
About the role:
We are searching for a Business Intelligence Analyst to be a part of our overall Data Systems team inside the Adobe Advertising Cloud unit. This is a deeply hands-on role that extracts data and insights from several different big data systems that process hundreds of billions of events per day that measure ad impressions, user segmentation events, fees, and other types of interactions on the Internet.
The bulk of the day-to-day work in this job will be running ad-hoc queries in Hive, Presto and Snowflake. Once up to speed, this role will require an informed and critical eye, someone who questions and reviews the validity of data from several perspectives, not just someone who fires a query and blindly forwards the results. Customers of the data include actual end-user customers, internal product managers, and internal engineering managers.
– Run ad-hoc queries over extremely large data sets to respond to a queue of requests from the business
– Automate data pulls using internal tools and some Python scripting
– Create dashboards in Tableau and PowerBI
Required Skills and Expertise:
– Very strong SQL skills
– Experience with very large data sets and the performance concerns that come along with them
– Experience with one or more of: Hive, Snowflake, Presto
– Bachelors degree or better in computer science, math, or another engineering-oriented field
– Good problem solving and trouble-shooting skills
– Strong bonus points for someone with a background in the ad-tech space
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on . You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe’s the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the and explore the meaningful we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.