Enterprise Market Risk Technology (ERMT) department provides world class business solutions to support Corporate and LOB Market Risk teams. The ERMT group works with its business partners in identification, measurement, aggregation and reporting of Market Risk across the firm. The group works closely with the lines of business to ensure that risks are being appropriately managed within the defined risk appetite for the firm. Market risk activities include market risk, counterparty credit risk, issuer risk, country risk and liquidity risk. The Market Risk systems perform valuation, simulation, aggregation and reporting of risk metrics and models on all simple (bonds) and complex (structured products, derivatives) securities products. Team members will work with advanced mathematical models, theoretical pricing, statistical and stochastic models, VaR (Value at Risk), PFE (Potential Future Exposure), IMM (Internal Model Methodology), and stress. The Market Risk systems are comprised of intraday and overnight batch processes that handle staging for all trading position data and market data required for risk modeling as well as making this data available to the various risk valuation systems. Quantitative models and reporting support trading activities as well as regulatory and business reporting requirements.
This position Riske Desktop application team This is a Rich client WPF appliction. This team work on User interface applications for Market Risk. The application does Reporting, Configuration, Workflows in WPF application.
The open position is for a senior .NET WPF developer.
- The developer will be working with Business and offshore teams to design and deliver the requirements
- The Developer will work in with a team to create new applications for reviewing and analyzing data, to re-factor and in some cases completely re-architect existing application.
- The successful candidate will need to have advanced Object Oriented development skills in order to create code that can be easily maintained and extended to meet growing requirements.
- This position also requires that the developer have experience working with relational databases. This experience is needed to manage the large amount of position data and market data feeding into the system, as well as the risk results and reporting data stored in a database. This requires skills in schema design, and in stored procedure and view creation.
- The postion requires that developers have experience with WPF and Rest services.
- Assures quality, maintainability, and extensibility for supported systems and risk applications.
- Works with onsite and offshore team to deliver for business.
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 3+ years of SQL experience
- 5+ years of C# experience
- 5+ years of Object Oriented experience
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher in information technology
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Agile
- Knowledge and understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC): all phases and types of testing
- 3+ years of MS SQL server experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience using technologies like Entity framework, Rest Services.
- Experience using the MVVM in WPF
- Strong object oriented analysis and design experience, with thorough understanding of design patterns and their application
- A detailed, logical thinker, problem solver & team player
- Experience working with onsite/offshore teams.
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd – Charlotte, NC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/161899 →