PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
– to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
It takes talented people to support the US firm of the largest professional services organization in the world. Not all of us work directly with external clients. Some of our best people choose to apply their talents inside PwC.
As part of Internal Firm Services, you’re serving an organization on par with many of our external clients. Our Internal Firm Services team consists of first-rate marketers, human resource professionals, computer technologists, knowledge managers, accountants, financial planners, administrators and leaders. Internal Firm Services staff are the people who make it work for the people who make it work for our clients.
PwC is driving major change across information and cyber security by building a centralized model to provide security services across the entire network of member firms.
Mandated at the network level, Network Information Security (NIS) operates outside Information Technology (IT) and is responsible for this major program initiative, from definition of the security strategy to the execution of the global Cyber Readiness Program, moving from local to globally-provided services.
Our mission is to identify, control, and reduce the attack surface across the network of member firms while increasing our adversariesâ€™ cost of attack.
In order to deliver the Cyber Readiness Program, the NIS team is structured into the following Pillars:
Information Security Risk and Compliance (ISRC)
Chief Information Security Office (CISO)
Security Architecture, Engineering, Innovation and Transformation (SAEIT)
Cyber Security Services
Strategy and Alliances
Chief of Staff
NIS is redefining cyber security on a global scale at PwC. Our mission protects 223,000 PwC members across 157 member firms worldwide, as well as our global clients.
If you are seeking an exciting career with the scope to grow your cyber security skills through major change on a global scale, then NIS will empower you to do so.
The Information Security Risk and Compliance pillar within NIS is responsible for the following services:
Information Security Policy and Governance
Risk Management and Compliance
Metrics and Reporting
Quality Management (eGRC)
If you love the strategic side of information security this is the place to be. Within ISRC we work to create the global information security governance framework within PwC. Management of information security risks is imperative to our mission and ISRC set the minimum baseline for information security across
the network of member firms. Identification, tracking and mitigation of risk through an enterprise risk register is the overall goal for the function, enabling PwC to have full visibility into potential information security risks across our estate. Delivering a business first framework aligned to industry standards in information security enables NIS to coordinate risk management and compliance efforts across the Network of firms.
The Compliance team is responsible for the technical and process support of Network Information Security-related audits. The team works to assess the requirements and manage the legal, regulatory and policy compliance risks pertaining to Network Information Security and the network of member firmsâ€™ use of technology. They leverage technology and processes to enable the network of member firms to mitigate legal and regulatory risks and reduce the cost of compliance. Compliance often consults with the Office of General Counsel as needed to resolve difficult legal compliance issues and with with PwC Information Technology (IT) to align security processes and tools across the network.
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 6 Progressive professional roles involving information security and/or IT management.
Minimum Degree Required: High School Diploma or GED
Degree Preferred: Bachelor’s degree
Demonstrates intimate knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
– Understanding Information security compliance and risk management as they are applied in the support of and integration with key business and strategic priorities;
– Contributing new intellectual capital in technical domain within the Compliance function;
– Translating pillar strategy by leading and managing others while performing work with significant independence;
– Influencing both internally and externally through building and leading a large team or complex project, or multiple teams or projects, within the Compliance team;
– Performing risk identification, assessment, treatment processes to contribute to the development of new domain specialization in those processes on an ongoing basis;
– Understanding SOC2 compliance standards; and
– Understanding information security controls and Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) standards such as ISO27001/2, CobIT, CRISC etc.
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
– Managing multiple relationships and collaborating with stakeholders across functional and technical skillsets throughout major transformation;
– Balancing between business stakeholders and a central technology service organization;
– Building and maintaining complex programs while supervising teams to execute against overall strategy;
– Executing tasks aligned to Compliance with autonomy;
– Building and maintaining relationships across the network of firms to effectively deliver Compliance activities on behalf of NIS;
– Navigating a matrix organization; and
– Overseeing and managing compliance activities within a financial services firm.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/155464 →