The Network Support Technician Level I is responsible for managing and maintaining our end clients networks. Ensuring client satisfaction and quieting their networks are essential in this position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Network Support Technician Level I position is a key contributor in the success of managing our clients networks. This is achieved by quickly resolving incidents that our clients open tickets for and by constantly monitoring the alerts generated by our tools to resolve incidents before our clients are affected.
* Success in the Network Support Technician position will be based on your ability to meet or exceed our clients expectations and by exceeding the SLA (Service Level Agreements) put in place for the various agreements.
* The team will be graded on the profitability of the client agreements and on the amount of incidents that are able to be resolved before affecting the clients.
Educational/Vocational/Previous Experience Recommendations:
* A+ Certification is preferred.
* NET+ Certification is preferred.
* Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) is preferred.
* 1+ years experience in computer network management is required
* Experience in managing end client networks is preferred.
* Normal professional, office environment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Ability to work on multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously.
* Excellent listening and communications skills, both verbal and written.
* Strong customer relationship skills.
* Organized, detail oriented and self-motivated.
* Ability to provide and maintain detailed documentation on each job.
* Strong computer skills and the ability to effectively communicate through e-mail.
* Knowledge in basic networking configurations
* Experience in Windows 7 Operating Systems to current.
* Ability to remain in contact with the client thru the completion of the incident.
* Problem-solving abilities and ability to meet reasonable deadlines.
* Ability to build positive and collaborative relationships.
* Willingness to develop professionally.
* Ability to work with little supervision and manage a team.
_The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. Other duties may be assigned as needed._
This is a fast paced environment. Youll normally dress business casual. There are a high number of customer service touches needed, so we always present a positive attitude to our clients. You will at times need to translate technical terms into non-technical language, patiently and politely.
This is a full time position that offers you a chance to help our company grow, while developing your own personal skill set. We offer Vacation / Holiday / Sick days, Health Insurance for full time employees, Bonuses, and a dynamic, fun working environment.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/59297 →