Connected Vehicle Operations Data Analyst 41235
Auburn Hills, MI
41235 Connected Vehicle Operations Data Analyst
Our customer located in Auburn Hills, MI is seeking a Connected Vehicle Operations Data Analyst.
The salary range for this position is dependent upon level of experience.
May be required to drive a company car. A valid driver’s license is required, as well as a clean driving record.
Will be required to travel domestically up to 20%.
The Connected Vehicle Operations Data Analyst will work with internal as well as external cross functional teams, including operations, engineering, product planning, forecasting, and finance, to generate and automate reports such as vehicle build and sold volumes, firmware versions on vehicles to support several reports. This person will act as a point of contact for all issues pertaining to factory VIN and data feeds and will work closely with engineering as well as IT teams to monitor, analyze, triage, and resolve issues. In addition, the Connected Vehicle Operations Data Analyst will support the connected vehicle operations team in triaging customer issues by looking up relevant information within various databases. DB Visualizer, SQL DBX, MS Access, and Qlik Sense are used to generate reports.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or IT.
– 3+ years of current, continuous experience as a Data Analyst (not Entry-Level).
– Proficiency in SQL database communication language is a must!
– Experience in OEM Telematics / Connected Services is a plus.
– Experience in other programming languages (Java) to automate reports.
– Experience in one of the following: Qlik Sense, Eclipse for Java, DB Visualizer.
– Strong analytical and technical skills.
– Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and time management skills.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
– Highly motivated and a team player.
**** HOW TO APPLY ****
Please forward your resume in MICROSOFT WORD document format via separate email to ***************** and include 41235 Connected Vehicle Operations Data Analyst in the subject line of your email.
We appreciate your interest in Technology Resource Group. After careful review and consideration of your resume, we will contact you directly if we are interested in pursuing a further assessment.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/115755 →