About ConnectPrep: Our goal is to redefine tutoring to use data, insight, and our extensive teaching experience find solutions for our students. ConnectPrep is about connecting connecting students, parents, educators, and the community. We have bold ideas and an eye towards the future.
The Opportunity: We are offering a Data Analyst Internship for qualified candidates. This is a cross-disciplinary role, both instructional and technical. Youll engage with our team of educators to validate and iterate the models that drive our analytics. Our Data Analysts develop an understanding of our algorithms, the technologies and platforms that support our products, and our proprietary educational content. This knowledge will then be synthesized into actionable tests to build modules that will assist in identifying the academic needs of each individual student. You will engage with team members that think outside of the box, with the goal of improving education through the creation of a data infrastructure and insightful analytics.
What we are looking for:
* Creative problem solving, strong math/quantitative skills, and attention to detail
* A background in Applied Mathematics, Statistics, or Computer Science
* Ability to brainstorm ways we can use our product to collect data that provides insight into the needs of our students
* Experience with SQL, Pandas, or other fast analysis language
* Experience in data analysis or building pipeline tools in Python
* Some coding background and a strong interest in technology
* Advanced Excel skills (Advanced Formulas)
* Tables & Formatting
* Conditional Formatting
* Advanced Charting
* Pivot tables & Pivot Reporting
* VBA & Macros
* Using Excel Productively
* Data Tables, Simulations & Solver
Why join ConnectPrep?
* Get in on the ground floor of an exciting new company, with the potential to help shape our direction
* Be involved with a team that has bold ideas, with the goal of reinventing education across the globe
* Gain valuable experience, meet technology innovators, and learn about the business side of our company
Please submit your resume and letter of interest at ***********************.
All applicants must be a U.S. Citizen or National of the U.S., an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence, or an alien authorized to work in the U.S. for this employer. ConnectPrep is an equal opportunity employer EEO/M/F/D/V.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/58913 →