$64,000 – $80,000 Annual (Salary DOQ)
Provide analytic support and services across the organization. Support the development of new analytical models and business intelligence solutions in order to provide actionable insights. Support the delivery of small to moderate projects related to predictive analytics, enterprise data management, master data management, and analytic application support.
Candidate demonstrates intellectual curiosity, business acuity and attention to detail. Exposure to business intelligence tools, data mining concepts, predictive analytic concepts and data integration tools preferred. Candidate will gain an understanding of SAP and Microsoft analytic tools as well as an understanding of data modelling and data integration tools and concepts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or related field; AND
- Two (2) years progressively more responsible directly related subject matter expertise, quantitative, business intelligence and data management experience.
- Data modeling and database design for analytics and business intelligence solutions.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) tools.
- Experience in Software Development Cycle (Agile) and has a strong quality ethic.
- Work effectively in a collaborative team environment along with the commitment to the overall success of a group.
- Ability to work successfully with 3rd party vendors to support application enhancements or troubleshoot problems as required to meet business processes and priorities.
Complete benefits plan and retirement program.
Snohomish County P.U.D. #1 is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Women, Disabled and Veterans.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/145354 →