The District Manager is responsible and accountable for overseeing a specified group of restaurants ensuring individual Restaurant operations are productive and profitable operations. Essential Responsibilities
- Must be able to Identify, Attract and Retain Top Talent.
- Develop Top Talent into current leadership roles and future leadership roles.
- Teach and Utilize Company training tools at all times.
- Remove Obstacles for Restaurant Management teams so they can run their restaurants according to Company Standards.
- Produce Great Results through teaching themselves and their team and giving empowerment as needed.
- Providing clear, consistent direction, clear performance feedback and recognizing individual and team contributions.
- Assists VP of Operations/Regional Director with financial analysis including strategic and annual forecasts and budgets; analysis of variance; initiating corrective actions; establishing and monitoring financial controls; developing and implementing strategies to increase restaurant sales.
- Assist all departments with the development and implementation of operation processes and procedures.
- Oversees overall assigned restaurant operations including financial, human resource, purchasing, productivity and safety and sanitation management.
- Works to ensure adequate staffing and training needs are met by utilizing the PDP with leadership and recruiting on a constant basis.
- Produce Consistent Great Results
- Regularly visits assigned restaurant locations ensuring company standards are being executed.
- Conducts District meetings to assist management in communication with new procedures or training roll outs.
- Evaluates and documents management performance, including annual performance reviews, pay administration, and disciplinary action, including termination.
- Identifies and mentors staff possessing high potential for management level positions.
- Maintains guest satisfaction by monitoring, evaluating, and auditing food, beverage, and service offerings.
- Ensures that Restaurant leadership teams are maintaining a safe, secure, and healthy facility environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; complying with health legal regulations; maintaining security systems.
- Ensures that Restaurant leaders are knowledgeable and well trained regarding the company’s Standards including but not limited to Operations Processes also including Injury and Illness Prevention Program.
- Maintains courteous, professional and effective working relationships with team members at all levels of the organization.
- Responds to guest complaints/comments on Info@LunaGrill.com and/or YELP.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in the restaurant industry, attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional network groups.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Must have the ability to Inspire others. Must be ServSafe Certified. Must be computer literate and have knowledge of Windows environment using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook). Must have a professional level of written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to discern when written versus verbal communication is more effective and/or more appropriate. Must have ability to integrate individual work efforts to meet team objectives, processes and goals. Possess Sound Judgment, Reasoning and Problem Solving Skills. Exhibits strong drive for results and success. Ability to self-motivate and self-direct. Strong Leadership and Delegation Skills. Strong Time Management and Organizational Skills. Must be able to work weekends and holidays. Travel Required
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/130833 →