Tyvak Nano-Satellite Systems Inc., a Terran Orbital company, is seeking a motivated Flight Software Engineer for our Boulder, CO location. Tyvak is a leading worldwide provider of nanosatellite and microsatellite vehicles, services, and solutions to Commercial and Government customers. As a flight software engineer, the candidate the will join a collaborative team to develop innovative nano-satellite vehicle solutions for multiple projects.
* Develop and implement simple, reliable, and fault tolerant software
* Write comprehensive unit and regression tests
* Test software in simulation and hardware-in-the-loop environments
* Work with the team to establish software requirements and architecture
* B.S. in computer science or equivalent practical experience
* 5+ years of related experience developing C++ applications for embedded, high-performance, or other mission critical applications
* Highly motivated, self-starting, and able to perform duties autonomously without supervision
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Desired Skills and Experience:
* Hands on experience with satellites, robotic systems, or similar
* Demonstrated experience developing high-performance, object oriented software
* Demonstrated experience with real-time embedded systems
* Thorough attention to detail
Salary and benefits are market competitive.
Applicant must be eligible to obtain and maintain a U.S. Security Clearance and all special accesses required on the facility.
Terran Orbital/Tyvak is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin/ethnicity, age, veteran status, disability status, mental or physical disability, or any other legally protected status.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/59291 →