Interested in working for a growing, fast-paced company with diverse projects and technologies?
COLAB is looking for talented team members to help shape the companys future. At COLAB, we have a close-knit team with no office politics. You will have access to leadership and be part of a team where your voice is not only heard, but important. You will be able to collaborate and innovate with team members at all levels in our brand new office (see some more pictures here), both exploring and taking advantage of your interests, talents, and skills.
Our team members are able to build strong relationships with each other as well as with our clients. Because of the wide variety of clients and their projects, our team is able to expand our knowledge as well as discover new talents and interests. We encourage our team to be creative in all aspects of technology, not just the architecture and design, but also the technical approach.
COLAB is a digital agency that focuses on technology, but also cares about the design of their products. We have a culture of constant improvement and are driven by the quality of work we produce. We are looking for team members who expand and diversify our teams talents. If you arent satisfied with the status quo, have a passion for your craft, and are interested in working at a fast-paced job, lets talk!
COLAB is seeking an experienced Front End Web Developer who can take a design concept and bring it to life through elegant coding.
This position requires excellent people skills, as we work in a team environment. You will interact with designers, project managers, clients, and back end developers. We have a structured process that we follow, and you will be a pivotal contributor to that process. An ability to think creatively and strategically about how digital solutions can address our clients’ challenges and improve their businesses is key.
We are not interested in working with recruiters or remote employees at this time.
* Participate actively in team meetings to discuss the clients business needs and the strategy behind the project
* Work with the design team to formulate a design that is aesthetically appealing as well as functionally sophisticated
* Translate wireframes to code
* Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
* Develop new user-facing features
* Provide website maintenance and enhancement
* Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
* Promote usability best practices
* Create strategic ideas about using technology in unique ways to add value to our clients’ digital presence
* Reliably estimate (ballpark) tasks/deliverables
* Meet reasonable deadlines
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS:
* 3+ years Front End Development experience working in a web development or agency environment
* Proven history of developing responsive page layouts and interfaces from mockups. (We will want to see examples.)
* Strong WordPress experience including theming, custom post types, knowledge of hooks/actions, ability to build custom functionality, and plugin development
* Proficiency with modern development tools such as SASS, SCSS or LESS, and task runnerssuch as Gulp, Grunt, or Broccoli
* Familiarity with design tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, etc.)
* Knowledge and ability to implement smart modern web standards including accessibility and usability
DESIRED PERSONAL SKILLS:
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong organizational skills
* Exceptional attention to detail
* Strong ability to build relationships; excellent listening skills
* Good problem solving skills
* Ability to thrive in a team environment
* Ability to operate independently and get things done
* Experience working with client projects in an agency-like setting
* Amazing teammates and an open work environment
* Culture of experimentation and learning
* Competitive salary based on capabilities
* 401k with matching
* Free health insurance
* Dental insurance
* Paid holidays and vacation
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/59775 →