Saturno is hiring a full stack .NET developer to help us with a variety of web-based projects, including mid to large size websites and implementation of our industry-leading software. Our ideal candidate is a self-directed, enthusiastic individual who takes pride in creating quality work, has good attention to detail, and flourishes in a small office environment.
Founded in 1999, Saturno is an established custom software and website development agency that focuses primarily on serving professional firms within the legal, real estate, accounting, and medical industries. Our core services and products include website design/development and proprietary software for content management, email marketing, proposal document generation, intranets, mobile apps, and more.
Why is this a great job?
At our close-knit office you’ll be working within a friendly, collaborative culture with a flattened organizational structure. Our approach enables team members to have independence and leeway to make their own decisions and provide important input during the development process, without any corporate-style bureaucracy and politics. This gives our developers the ability to put their personal touch on projects and have ownership and pride in their work.
Our downtown office is located near the PSU campus and is accessible via Max and Streetcar. We offer competitive salaries, health and dental insurance, 401k plans with company matching, paid vacations and holidays, and Trimet transportation reimbursement. Other perks include a relaxed dress code, standing desks, company sponsored Friday breakfasts, and flexible work day start times.
What does the typical day look like?
Here are some of the things you’ll be doing in the first few months:
- Work closely with project managers to build and help maintain client websites and implement and customize our proprietary software products.
- Interpret business requirements and to convert them into workable solutions.
- Collaborate with other team members in project planning, code reviews, and testing.
- Learn new skills as you work with our experienced team of developers.
What skills are needed?
The position requires the following experience:
- 5+ years of full-stack web application development
- High comfort level with C#, ASP.NET MVC
- Familiarity with Microsoft dev tool ecosystem: Visual Studio, TFS+git
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Solid communication skills for technical topics and business requirements/logic analysis
Bonus for any experience with:
- ASP.NET Web API
- Microsoft Azure Hosting and Service
- Microsoft IIS
- Intermediate/Advanced SQL
- Build and deployment automation tools
- Agile/Scrum workflow
Beyond these skills, we care most about your attitude and enthusiasm!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/115438 →