For over 25 years, Epic Games has been making award winning games and game engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that brings environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Epic Games is looking for an onsite contract Game QA Tester. The person in this role will evaluate and evolve test processes, dig beyond the surface to find the issues buried deep within core systems, and keep our tests lean, efficient and focused.
The person in this role will be responsible for the following:
- Inform the development process through bug reports, build stability reports, balance feedback, and data
- Explore and streamline a complex web of features and systems
- Develop and lead deep test investigations
- Perform both functional and subjective testing and separate the two properly
- Prioritize bugs in relation to development focus and properly communicate the impact of blocking and critical issues
- Support the quality of both the game and the development process
The ideal candidate will have a mix of the qualifications below:
- Passionate about the gaming industry
- Basic Unreal Engine experience
- Experience with backend and online test implications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is going to be Epic!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/115434 →