SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Graphic and Web Designer position requires an understanding and mastery of both print and Web skills. The day-to-day job entails producing print and online materials for a variety of clients in health care, heavy industry, manufacturing, tourism, and legal.
* Design projects for a variety of offset printed materials, outdoor, newspaper, magazine and electronic advertising, newsletters, sales sheets, trade ads and trade show collateral items, etc; a background in communicating and managing the design, pre-press and production process is a must.
* Design online/web graphics incorporating HTML5, CSS, Adobe Animate CC, web banners, HTML/ email blasts/newsletters, content for social media campaigns, assets for a variety of current web sites, as well as work with the creative media team to design and develop new Websites and supporting components.
* Experience in conceptualizing /brainstorming; big ideas
REQUIRED SKILL SETS
* A self-starter with excellent project management skills. Must have the ability to multi-task and prioritize without missing deadlines or sacrificing attention to detail, while staying within approved budgets.
* High level of organization
* Strong work ethic and leadership qualities
* Ability to innovate and adapt easily to change
* High competency level of computer and software skills compatible with job responsibilities
* Fit into the agencys established culture
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
* Graduate with a degree in Graphic Design, Communication Design, Advertising/Marketing or equivalent
* Minimum of 2-3 years of experience, agency experience required
* Solid understanding of the logistics involved in producing print collateral, including file output and delivery as well as print production techniques
* Ability to design HTML email and Web graphics, including HTML5, CSS, Adobe Edge Animate and Edge Reflow
* Advanced knowledge of Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Edge)
* Fluent in HTML5/CSS
* Web site design experience
This is a full-time, salaried position with health care benefits and Simple IRA program.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.