JOB DETAILS – Vensi, Inc.
– CONTACT US
Job Code :VENSIJC05
Location:Des Plaines, IL
Vensi, Inc. in Des Plaines, IL is seeking Hardware Engineers to design, develop and test computer hardware. Individuals will apply advanced-level knowledge of Computer Engineering concepts, theories, and principles and will use standard occupational tools to perform the following job duties:
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Create and maintain hardware design standards.
– Investigate and troubleshoot hardware failures for: 1) Service returns; 2) Production failures that pass our existing fixtures.
– Develop and support hardware.
– Create hardware test plans as required and review test data.
– Perform hardware analysis and create reports.
– Create reports for feedback of hardware issues to new designs.
– Generate engineering documents: specifications, schematics, BOM, validation reports, schedules etc.
– Work closely with quality and manufacturing departments.
– Follow established procedures and best practices.
May perform other duties as appropriate for this occupation.
Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or any related IT field of study that provided the required skills and knowledge. Individual must also have at least three (3) months of related experience in any position that provided the required skills and abilities.
Individual must have demonstrated knowledge, proficiency and experience with:
1. Operating System: UNIX (Sun Solaris), Linux (Ubuntu, RedHat), Mac OS X, Windows XP/VISTA/7
2. Programming languages: C, C++, Perl, .NET, and Assembly Language
Any suitable combination of education, training or experience is acceptable. The term suitable, in this context, means compatibility with stated job academic level and experience requirements and ability to perform job duties. No travel; no telecommuting; no relocation.
– Job Site: 2720 S. River Rd., Suite 256, Des Plaines, IL 60018
– No travel; no telecommuting; no relocation.
– Mail Resumes to: ATTN: HR, Vensi, Inc., 2720 S. River Rd., Suite 256, Des Plaines, IL 60018
– No calls or emails. EOE.
– Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Please send resume and cover letter to **************
– Android (40)
– App Development (57)
– Apple (10)
– Audio & Video (2)
– Augmented Reality (4)
– Blackberry (20)
– Bluetooth (15)
– Branding (5)
– Cloud Security (9)
– Development (55)
– GPS (3)
– HTML5 (12)
– IoT Solutions (21)
– iPad (21)
– iPhone (39)
– Jobs (4)
– Mac Desktop (4)
– Mobile Cloud (17)
– Mobile Development (60)
– Native Apps (27)
– Near Field Communications (7)
– Nediso (3)
– Open Source (9)
– Sensors (1)
– Siri (7)
– Tablets (6)
– Tech Update (14)
– Uncategorized (4)
– windows (7)
– Wireless Technology (11)
– Top Web Development Trends in 2017
– Apple’s new Operating System Updates & Features in iOS 11 at WWDC 2017
– Smartphones with Sensor Technology Enhances our Daily Operations
– Voice Recognition Applications to Automate Industrial Operations
– Advantage of Mobile Apps with Wireless Solutions for Industrial Operations
– Maintenance Operations becomes Smarter with Customized Mobile Apps
– Mobile Apps and the New Convenience Store Shopping Experience
Android Android Apps App Development Apple Application Development beacons big data Blackberry Bluetooth technology Cloud Security cross-platform mobile app custom mobile application Gateways GPS HTML5 Internet of Things ios IoT IoT Applications IoT solutions iPad iphone iPhone Apps Java Script mobile app Mobile app development Mobile Application Development Mobile Applications Mobile Apps mobile app user experience Mobile Cloud monitor remotely NFC Retail industry Sensors Siri smart devices Smartphones Vensi Vensi Solutions wearables web app development web application web apps Wireless Technology
Return to top of page
Copyright Vensi, Inc 2017 All Rights Reserved.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/92975 →