– Permanent position for a hardware engineer to help design and develop touchscreen consumer products.
– Responible for digital design and PCB design for TFT LCD displays.
– Responsible for firmware development.
– Experience with programming for Wifi and Bluetooth interfaces.
– Responsible for testing, evaluation and quality control for existing products and new product development.
– Responsible for electrical testing, user interface/ user experience evaluation.
– Interface with mechanical engineering, manufacturing and design teams.
– Documentation, Unit Testing and Application Testing.
– BS Electrical Engineering
– Experience with digital design working with TFT-LCD displays.
– Experience with firmware development in C/C++ for low level processors.
– Project management experience in electronic product development for firmware and UI/UX especially for consumer products.
– Experience with electronic circuit design, PCB design.
Job ID: 19325-JF-JT1
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Engineering Resource Group Inc
We are recognized as the most professional and trusted company in New Jersey for both contract and permanent engineering staffing. All of our recruiters have engineering degrees and engineering industry experience which ensures you will be dealing only with professionals Contact Info
– Ramsey, NJ 07446
– John Terkovich
– Fax: ************
View Company Profile
Don’t miss out on new jobs like this
Get the latest jobs delivered to your inbox. Unsubscribe at any time.
Create Job Alert
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.
Maximum Email Alerts
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.