Element Fleet Management is seeking a IT Procurement Associate to join their IT team. As the IT Procurement Associate, you will be responsible for assisting the IT department in creating purchase orders and change requests, submitting invoices, and doing the proper analysis to ensure these invoices get paid on time. This includes but in not limited to communicating with vendors on a regular basis, working with them daily to respond to payment inquiries and to ensure any non-compliant invoices are corrected and re-submitted before entering to be paid. Furthermore, you will work with the accounting and finance teams to guarantee telecom re-class entries are booked and ensuring that the month end accrual entries are accurate.
- Receive, inventory, and submit invoices supporting a wide range of IT goods and services
- Validate and match invoice information using a variety of sources
- Ensure compliant invoices are processed to terms
- Research and provide responses to internal and external vendors on payment inquiries
- Work with stakeholders to resolve discrepant invoices in a timely manner
- Mark hours worked, and goods received in Coupa at end of every month and validate fixed bid payments
- Utilize Coupa to set up New Vendors and create views and reports to assist in analysis of Coupa data
- Review AP aging reports to determine outstanding invoices and work to get them paid
- Record keeping and providing updates on invoice status metrics
- Create purchase orders and change requests as needed
- BS In Finance, Accounting or Business Preferred
- 3+ Years of procurement experience
- Strong foundation knowledge of the MS Office Suite of products (Outlook, excel, etc.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Able to prioritize workload effectively
- Experience with Geac, ServiceNow, Minc, Coupa or Smartsheet (preferred)
Element Fleet Management is the world’s leading global fleet management company, providing world-class financial and management services for commercial fleets. In the process, we help customers reduce costs and improve productivity. Our employees play a critical role in delivering value to customers and ensuring an exceptional customer experience. Element is an exciting organization, offering many opportunities for you to grow your career!
Candidates must be willing to comply with pre-employment testing including, but not limited to, drug testing and background check.
Element Fleet Management (“Element”) provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. It also is Element’s policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws regarding consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. Element will provide reasonable accommodation to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested. When applying, you may exclude information that would disclose or otherwise reference your race, religion, age, sex, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/115651 →